- Data controller:Burnie Spain, S.L.U., with tax code B-67447532, and postal address at Avda. Sarrià 102-106, floor 11. 08017 Barcelona.
- Purposes of the processing:your personal information may be processed for the following purposes: i) providing the services requested; ii) quality control; and iii) sending you commercial communications, including electronic communications, about our services, offers or events that may be of your interest.
Also, if you expressly accept to it by marking the box enabled for that purpose, we will process your data to send you commercial communications from GAT Gestión de Activos Turísticos SLU, the company to which you belong Operación Hotelera Marbella S.L.U.
- Legal basis for the processing:the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract for the provision of accommodation and complementary services. Commercial communications about our services and offers are based on the consent that is requested or in our legitimate interests.
- Period for which your personal data will be stored:your personal information will be stored as long as the business relationship is maintained; while you do not ask for its erasure; and, in any case, once the legal period of conservation established by the application regulations has been fulfilled.
- Recipients of the personal data:personal data may be communicated to GAT Gestión de Activos Turísticos SLU, company to which the data controller belongs, as well as other third parties when we are obliged to do so in compliance with a legal obligation or is necessary for the provision of a service.
In this sense, for the provision of golf services contracted through the hotel, it will be necessary to disclose your personal data to the company which manage the golf services.
Likewise, we may disclose your personal datos to the service providers we use for the provision of our services, complying with the requirements established by current legislation.
- What are your rights regarding the processing of your data:at any time you may exercise, as the holder of the personal data, the following rights:
- Right to withdraw consent;
- Right of accessto information we may process about you;
- Right to rectificationof your personal data, if it they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasureyour information when, among other reasons, your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to objectto processing of personal data with marketing purposes;
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
- Right to data portability
- What are the identity and contact details of the data controller where you can exercise your rights:
BURNIE SPAIN, S.L.U.
Avda. Sarrià 102-106, Planta 11. 08017 Barcelona
In any case, you are informed of your right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es), if you consider that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
Rooms with sea views
Restaurants & Bars
For all tastes
Your Special Day in Guadalmina Hotel